TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of
these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this
Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and
conditions of entry.
2. This Competition is being run by Caringbah Shopping Village during the
3. The Competition commences at 9am on Thursday 1st
December and concludes at 3pm on Saturday 24th December 2016 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. The promoter of this Competition is Caringbah Shopping Village, a trading name of Knightly Holdings Pty. ('Promoter').
5. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and
employees of the Promoter, the associated companies
and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre
and any other agencies associated with this Competition
are ineligible to enter.
6. Competition open to entrants aged 18 years and over.
Entrants must be a current resident of New South Wales, Australia.
7. Number of entries: multiple entries are allowed per person
during the Promotional Period.
8. People may enter the 24 Days of Christmas promotion by:
Spending $10 in-Centre at any specialty store to receive a scratchcard
9. The prize pool is as follows:
1 x scratchies
You have won a NSW Tatts Scratchcard worth $1, please redeem at Village news
1 x coffee
You have won a free coffee worth $3.50 redeem at Michel's Patisserie, Donut King or FlameCoal Chicken
1 x $20 voucher
You have won $20 credit - to redeem, hand over this card at one of our 13 specialty stores in Caringbah Shopping Village
1 x $500voucher
You have won a $1.000 voucher, can be used in any of our 13 specialty stores
And a $1,500 Flight Centre Voucher
10. The winner of the Competition will be determined by draw.
The draw will take place at 3pm on Saturday December
24th at Caringbah Shopping Village. The Promoter reserves the right to
draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in
case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The
winner need not be present at the draw.
10. (a) This is an instant win, scratchcard type, pre-determined lottery.
(i) all prizes from the advertised total prize pool will be distributed during lottery period (1st-24th December 2016). If all prizes are not distributed by 24th December 2016, then the lottery and distribution of cards shall continue until all cards, and prizes have been distributed.
(ii) All claims, with a valid scratchcard will be met notwithstanding the existing prize pool has been exceeded.
(iii) Printing errors or other quality control matters outside of the control of the promoterwill not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
11. The winner of the Prize will be notified by phone within two
business days of being determined/selected.
12. The Prize must be collected within 3 months from the date
of the winner being determined/selected, or by 31st March 2017, whichever is later. Failure to collect
the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and
the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the
Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant
13. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion
of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and
cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion,
reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal
to the value and/or specification, subject to any written
directions from a regulatory authority.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16.If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
18. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
19. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
20. Authorised under permit numbers: Not applicable Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting the Centre and the retailers of the Centre and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to: a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant; b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may: i. assist the Promoter in promoting the Centre and the retailers of the Centre or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or ii. use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.